I Never Got the Chance to Tell You…
Want to be published in one of Cary Grants’ upcoming book projects? This is your chance to tell your loved one(s) what you never got the chance to say. Its never too late.
Letters from the Heart will give everyone the chance to say something to a loved one, friend or foe either directly or anonymously. Perhaps someone has passed and you didn’t get the chance tell them how much you love them. Perhaps you are a bully or been bullied and wish you had said something. Perhaps you simply want to apologise to someone or say something you never could because perhaps you are too shy. You could tell someone you love or admire them but just could not find the courage to do so. Perhaps you just want to simply say …
Whatever your motive for participating, my hope is that by reading and writing some of these letters from the heart, it might help ease your pain, loss, guilt or suffering and although you may never get over it … it does eventually get easier. To the other end it might simply make you feel good to say that something you never had the courage to say.
All of the proceeds of this book will go to BBC Children in Need
|Dear Mom||To my Donor||Thank you|
|Dear Dad||I am too Shy to say||I Love You|
|Dear Nan||To my Friend||I’m Sorry|
|Dear Grandad||To my Neighbour||Forgive Me|
|To my Sister||To the Bully||Goodbye|
|To my Brother||To the Bullied||My Own Title|
- Simply complete the form fields below
- Once your letter has been submitted, you will see a success message below the form.
- You may use full names or simply first name and surname initials i.e. John B, or simply to mum, dad, aunt, uncle, or anonymously. It’s entirely up to you.
- We have left the email address field optional, however if you do leave your email address, this will ONLY be used to contact you to let you know if Cary has chosen your letter to be part of the publication.
- If you do not see the perfect title for your letter, simply choose the last option in the list my own title
- Once selected simply type your own title in the box below
- If you have any problems please let us know using our contact page
We have a ZERO spam policy and your email will NOT be used for any other form of contact whatsoever. This form is only used to send a direct email to Cary with the form fields as required below.
Your Letter from the Heart
By using the submit button above you are agreeing to be part of Cary’s next publication and grant us full permission to use your letter(s). You may submit as many letters as you wish.
If you wish to make a direct donation to this special cause you can do so by clicking on my JustGiving link to your right.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO GIFT AID
You can also text LFTH90 £5 to 70070 (there might be a small mobile text charge)
- You can donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 by text, for any other amount you’ll need to give online.
- Within 24 hours you’ll receive confirmation by text to let you know the donation has been successful.
Thank you for taking part, but please note that we reserve the right to edit your letter for any spelling and/or grammatical errors.