About Cary Grant, the Author
At age 50, he finally found the time to write, which is something he has been passionate about for many years.
He lives with his partner in Surrey.
- Cary’s debut novel Burnt – Christmas on Fire, (Part 1) was released in time for Christmas 2015.
- Part 2, Burnt – I want my life back, followed closely behind in time for Easter 2016.
- In summer 2016 he has combined both parts into a handy Burnt – The Complete Series which is now available on Amazon in digital, paperback and hardback editions.
- In the summer of 2017 he wrote a further book MAX, about a high-powered lawyer with no street smarts or any idea about love.
- This year, 2019 Cary has published a further book – Do You Like What You See? … which is about a loving family who moved to America and then have their lives turned upside down.
He is also in the research and development stages of another movie about the horrors of Dementia, effecting not only those who support sufferers, i.e. family, friends, carers and the charities fighting to deal with this disease, but also delving into the mind of those who are actually living with this disease.
App Development Highlights
SUPPORT WHENEVER YOU NEED IT!
Cary has also spent a good part of the past 2 years on developing a very unique app to help those in need, which is something very dear to his heart.
This app not only helps those who may be in need of caring, using primary contacts and alexa to deal with emergency situations, but also for those who may be suffering from;
- eating disorders,
- learning disabilities
- and any other emergency situations you may find yourselves in.
This app is finally one that can be used in all situations.
Thanks to Cary’s foresight, he has cornered the market in creating a truly lifesaving app!
More to come … as his very hectic artistic journey continues.
“Yes, this is my real name”